We believe that everyone has
the ability to change.
Anybody can be affected by drug and/or alcohol use. If you have concerns about drugs and/or alcohol we can help.
Worried about your drug or alcohol use?
We are the local provider of adult drug and alcohol services in West Kent, and are part of the national social care and health charity change, grow, live (CGL).
We provide information, advice and treatment options for service users, their families and the wider community within the districts of Dartford, Gravesham, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge & Malling and Tunbridge Wells.
How we can help
We can support you with any questions, worries or concerns you might have about:
Over-the-counter medication use
“Dual Diagnosis” and mental health
Steroid use, and more
What we offer
- An experienced team of health and care staff, nurses and doctors
- Advice and support, whatever your level of use
- Harm reduction information to reduce the physical and psychological impact of substance misuse
- Group and one-to-one sessions to assist you on your recovery journey
- Substitute prescribing of opiates
- Alcohol detoxification in the community, or occasionally in a dedicated inpatient centre
- Joint working with a range of local partner agencies in the voluntary and statutory sectors, and the NHS
- Links to community fellowship groups (e.g. AA or NA), health and wellbeing and peer support networks
- Support in town centre sites and via satellite clinics across West Kent
The support that we provide to you will be tailored to your needs, and suitability for specific interventions will be determined following assessment.
Peer Mentors provide positive role models and active support for those who are on their road to recovery. They are available to help individuals to consider their options and supporting them to achieve their goals.
Check out what others had to say about the service and how it helped them by clicking here.